Required files to uploaded
Critical Studies in Languages and Literature (CSLL) (ISBN1658-8355) is a double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by College of Languages at Princess Nourah bintAbudulRuhman University. CSLL is published twice a year. It publishes high-quality, original and state-of-the-art works that may be theoretical or empirical. Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journals.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of topics that fall within the scope of the CSLL. Other non-listed topics that fall within the general umbrella are also of interest to the Journal:
Theoretical English linguistics
ESL, TEFL, and TESOL
The journal is published in both print and online versions. The online version is free to access and download.
2019|1|1_kunye, Vol: , Issue: 0CSLL. Year: 2019, Volume: 1
- Réflexion sur une approche méthodologique: Cas des recherches en Sciences du Langage
- Construire son corpus en sciences du langage : de la linguistique structurale à la sociolinguistique
- The English ethnopsychological personhood construct mind “deconstructed” in universally intelligible words
- Typically & Usually- An Empirical Corpus Based Study
- Legitimacy and Interpretation of Multiple Occurrences of Contrastively Stressed Items in the Left Periphery of Najdi Arabic: An Interface, Minimalist Account
- Strategies for Translating Audiovisual Humour from English into Arabic
- A Letter from the Associate Editor-in-Chief