E-ISSN 1658-8355 | ISSN 1658-8363
Critical Studies in Languages and Literature (CSLL) (ISSN 1658-8355) is a double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by College of Languages at Princess Nourah bintAbudulRuhman University. CSLL is published once a year. It publishes high-quality, original and state-of-the-art works that may be theoretical or empirical. Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journals.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of topics that fall within the scope of the CSLL. Other non-listed topics that fall within the general umbrella are also of interest to the Journal:
Theoretical English linguistics
ESL, TEFL, and TESOL
The journal is published in both print and online versions. The online version is free to access and download.
2021, Vol: 1, Issue: 2CSLL. Year: 2021, Volume: 1
- Philosophizing 9/11: Baudrillard, Zizek, and Virilio
- Escaping Reality: a psychoanalytic study of Earnest Hemingway's ''The Snows of Kilimanjaro''
- The sufferings of females with Paul Morel in Lawrence's sons and lovers
- An Effective Method for Demonstrating the Constraints on Word-Combinations in English
- A Comparative Study between the Conventional Feedback on EFL Academic Writing and the Computer-mediated Feedback among Saudi Teachers and Students in Universities
- The Effect of Mobile-application Use on Vocabulary Depth and Breadth
- The literary hero and the types of heroes in modern Russian literature of the XXI century
- Towards a Theory on Qur'an Translation: Re-Thinking Equivalence